See I'm back...two days later!!! Whoo hooo!!! Anyway, onto my story.
I dont know if I have the worst luck or the best luck when dealing with guys. I recently went out with two completely different guys.
1. One I met at a store that I frequently go to (we'll call him BB). I wasn't even trying to "date" him, even though I knew he had a crush on me. He was nothing near the type I'd envision myself with, but there was something about him made him easy to talk to. The communication thing did make me wonder, but I just let things flow wherever they will. So we were cool. We talked often enough on the phone and when I went back to the store. I definitely thought we'd be friends although something about him that I couldnt put my finger on didn't seem right. My damn intuition...I should be some kind of psychic advisor.
Anyway, he'd gotten a movie that I wanted to see for a while. It was my first time meeting him outside of the store. I went to his house to watch it. He also cooked. But while I was there we just talked (nothing personal), watched the movie, and ate. His apartment also didnt allow me to get reception, so I had to sit my purse on the sofa by the window. It was silent, but I checked it periodically.
Here's where the drama begins: After I ate, I checked the phone and there were 10 missed calls. I said "excuse me...but I never get this many missed calls. This must be nothing less than an emergency.". There were 2 messages from familiar folks, and 8 from "HIS GIRLFRIEND"...that i didnt know existed. WTH!!! Oh I dont think so. I had to listen to the message 3 times to make sure I was listening to what i thought I heard. I told him someone who said she was his girlfriend left a message on MY PHONE. He said it had to have been his daughter's mother. But once again...MY PHONE!!! He said she must've gotten it from his online cell phone bill. But how did she know I was over there then. Now anyone who knows me also knows that I don't do the drama thing. So it was time to go.
I told him i was leaving. He wanted to walk me to my car, but i told him that I could manage. Hell, i didnt want some psycho chick throwing something at me in the parking lot. I was better off leaving by myself. Then she might not know I was the one who left his place. I can't stand lying a** folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment