Wednesday, June 15, 2005

WORST LUCK/BEST LUCK (PT.3)

I dont know if its good or bad that I really have these situations happen. In a way it seems like I have some of the worst luck when it comes to dating guys. Things will come out of the blue and basically put a stop to anything that might happen...if anything.

On the other hand, it can be the best luck ever!!!!! God knows that I'm really a "good one". The situations occur so that I won't waste my time with guys who wouldn't be good for me. At least I don't get a chance to get all into them before the negative things come along. They are basically making way for the one who will ROCK MY WORLD!!!

4 comments:

MacMarv said...

ha. rock yo world though? *sneeze*

editor said...

That's a good way to put it chick!

I think I'm gonna adopt that attitude.

Anonymous said...

Are the best things in life free? Your article points makes me think if its true.

I have a important advice site/blog. It

pretty much covers important advice related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, taking a little time today to see what New Home Business will send me to that is interesting. WORST LUCK/BEST LUCK (PT.3) looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try New Home Business in my e-travels. Have a super day!